The Office of Cultural Activities and the Office of Sport Activities is specified with creating and executing student activity plans in cultural, literary, artistic and physical activity in addition to organizing festivals, camps, fairs, contests and other scholastic events. Furthermore, forming and sponsoring teams in various aspects with the objective of detecting and cultivating talents, promoting team spirit and supporting positive competition and excellence, which is all incremental to academic attainment.
- Providing books, references, periodicals, scientific journals etc. for the University.
- Regulating library functions, book-lending system and other related matters.
- Implementation of Arabicization programs alongside with translating books, and monitoring the processes of authorship, circularization, and publication.
- Keeping up with new publications from different publication sources and providing the University with them.
- Keeping up with, taking part in, and benefiting from book fair events.
- Establishing and developing the electronic library with all its facilities and working to support it with books and magazines and subscribing to Libraries and internationally approved sources for various books, magazines and publications.
- Taking care of the library facilities in terms of study tables, chairs, shelves and all its necessary facets.